Epic Analog Basses & Leads won't install (&Epic Digital Basses & Leads)

I've purchased Epic Analog Basses & Leads & Epic Digital Basses & Leads **last night and I thought I installed them as the pop up said "they were properly installed", but I can't find them anywhere in the "Purchased" folder or "All Packs". They also took very long time to download like an hour, and I've downloaded other packs before and they all downloaded and installed within 5-10 min depending on the size. I tried re-installing them several times, but nothing changed.
After a thought, I decided to download something much smaller, **Modularism
as it was much smaller. And that went into the Purchased folder as well as All Packs. So I'm guessing it's not completely wack.
I need to be able to download those packs, and I've already paid for them too. Is there anything I missed? Some kind of setting I can change?
I'm using Beatmaker3.

Comments

• edited April 2020

Did you do a search in BM3?
    Also, sometimes they're downloaded in the last folder that you were in.
    Though I'm not sure about store purchases.

• edited April 2020

In the sound store when you click on Epic Digital Basses.. on the bottom left, next to a couple of green checks does it say 'You own this' and 'Installed' ?

It always helps to restart BM3 and restart your iPad. After that if the pack doesn't appear in Purchases let us know.

//ALSO// theres an option on the sound store front page bottom right : My Purchases/Restore where you can select a pack to Restore..but see if resetting helps anything first.

• Yes. That was one of the first things i did. I also looked in every folder and didn’t find them. There’s a folder titled “Purchases” where all the purchased packs are stored, and I couldn’t find them there either, except this other pack i purchased to see if I was looking in the wrong folder. But I was able to find this one.

@Sequencer1 said:

• thanks for the comment. Yes it does say “you own this”. It does say “Purchased” and “installed”. I’ve rebooted BM3 as well as my iPad Pro. I’ve also re-installed them from My Purchases/Restore multiple times. Never worked.
    The thing is, it takes quite a while to “download” although it doesn’t. After waiting for the process to finish, I see nothing.

@BitterGums said:
    In the sound store when you click on Epic Digital Basses.. on the bottom left, next to a couple of green checks does it say 'You own this' and 'Installed' ?

It always helps to restart BM3 and restart your iPad. After that if the pack doesn't appear in Purchases let us know.

//ALSO// theres an option on the sound store front page bottom right : My Purchases/Restore where you can select a pack to Restore..but see if resetting helps anything first.

• Thank you. I did search only to find nothing.
    There’s a folder titled “Purchased” where all the purchased packs are stored. I can find everything else, except for these.
    Any ideas?

@Sequencer1 said:

• Hmm, if it shows as installed, then that sounds like another problem.
    I would try emailing Intua, maybe it's on their end.
    (There was an issue or two with certain soundpacks in the past.)

• yep @Sequencer1 . ...sounds like a corrupt file happened during the first download...like you said it took longer than it should have. now all subsequent restores/downloads are having trouble locating/deleting that initial data.

Since you paid for it and don't have the packs...yeah it's something to take up with Intua. If they can't fix the issue hopefully they can at least provide you with the pack.

• Thanks, guys. I just sent them an email from their Contact Us page.

@BitterGums said:
    yep @Sequencer1 . ...sounds like a corrupt file happened during the first download...like you said it took longer than it should have. now all subsequent restores/downloads are having trouble locating/deleting that initial data.

Since you paid for it and don't have the packs...yeah it's something to take up with Intua. If they can't fix the issue hopefully they can at least provide you with the pack.