(FIXED) Unable to restore IAP store purchases in BM3

edited September 2020 in Bug reports

Comments

• Why is this happening ?
    It’s not like I have control over the server? Who can I contact to fix this?

• How could this be?
    All I did was install it and choose restore purchases!
    How could a certificate end up being invalid ?
    If people have songs that depend on these sounds and this mess happens how should they recover?
    This is poor management and seriously needs to be dealt with. The App was not free and nor was the sound packs ( some of them were ). So I’m looking for the fix for this ASAP !
    Hello is anyone here that can fix this?
    Time is money .........

• @trntrn said:
    How could this be?
    All I did was install it and choose restore purchases!
    How could a certificate end up being invalid ?
    If people have songs that depend on these sounds and this mess happens how should they recover?
    This is poor management and seriously needs to be dealt with. The App was not free and nor was the sound packs ( some of them were ). So I’m looking for the fix for this ASAP !
    Hello is anyone here that can fix this?
    Time is money .........

Guy!!! We know you don’t have to spam the forum with multiple threads about the same thing. The developer already know. @tk32 can you please clean this up. Thank you.

• Hans is absolutely right @trntrn

Don't spam the forum to try and get more attention. One post is enough.

I am merging these

• We have contacted the devs at Intua, and they will respond as soon as possible.

But.... you still need to behave more patiently than you have been so far.

No need to spam the forum with ALL CAPS

• Yea but people take so long to respond my gosh! I have sent Intua a request for help! I mean this is a problem that was caused by them not me! I just simply want to use what I paid for! Who expects to launch the app and the app not allow you to restore purchases? I dont mean to spam here but gosh..look at how long it took for someone to respond and when someone did it was not helpful to my problem but only to complain over spamming! Please...Its not like this software is free! So I expect it to work! I did not make the certificate invalid..I am not telling BeatMaker to look at a invalid certificate to validate my purchase! Even if I try to buy some new sounds ... cant even do that! I just want help and its a shame that I have to come to a users forum because the company cant seem to serve its customers! Time is money....So they need to put some respek on my request and fix this internal issue with their server! I mean can not someone here at least give me some insight as to why this could happen? In stead of being the Intua spam police, try to understand my concern and be helpful! I saw one other person who had this same problem and all they said was they had a invalid certificate on their server and I guess they fixes it FOR HIM! Do this for me someone...do this go and open BeatMaker and try to buy a new sound pack and see if it works or gives you the same error message! Thanks!

• edited September 2020

@trntrn said:
    Yea but people take so long to respond my gosh! I have sent Intua a request for help! I mean this is a problem that was caused by them not me! I just simply want to use what I paid for! Who expects to launch the app and the app not allow you to restore purchases? I dont mean to spam here but gosh..look at how long it took for someone to respond and when someone did it was not helpful to my problem but only to complain over spamming! Please...Its not like this software is free! So I expect it to work! I did not make the certificate invalid..I am not telling BeatMaker to look at a invalid certificate to validate my purchase! Even if I try to buy some new sounds ... cant even do that! I just want help and its a shame that I have to come to a users forum because the company cant seem to serve its customers! Time is money....So they need to put some respek on my request and fix this internal issue with their server! I mean can not someone here at least give me some insight as to why this could happen? In stead of being the Intua spam police, try to understand my concern and be helpful! I saw one other person who had this same problem and all they said was they had a invalid certificate on their server and I guess they fixes it FOR HIM! Do this for me someone...do this go and open BeatMaker and try to buy a new sound pack and see if it works or gives you the same error message! Thanks!

You posted about a day ago!! You call that long? there was another thread about this same issue which the developer responded to saying he noticed it. You posted in that one also so I know you saw it. Maybe the issue is worse than you think and probably takes longer to fix. The store was not there at all and it came back so maybe there are other things that needs to be done to get back running 100%.

You need to be more patient, these are just sound packs that you could not restore, they are not as important as you made them seem. You’re doing all that for some sounds talking about time is money. Chill!!

• Buying an app does not entitle you to first class priority support.

Please be patient, respectful and observe good forum etiquette.

I’m sure the problem will get fixed soon.

• Good news @trntrn - Intua have fixed the certificate issue, so all purchases can now be successfully restored in BM3.