Retired BeatMaker3

2»

Comments

• @selfinflict3 How's your MPC 500 doing these days? Buttons/display okay, still? Just curious... Nice thing is MPC Stuff is still around. It gets expensive though.

• Has anyone here experienced not being able to restore purchases?
    I get this error no matter what, no matter what device, no matter what version...INVALID CERTIFICATE
    I’m so lost at this point

• @trntrn said:
    Has anyone here experienced not being able to restore purchases?
    I get this error no matter what, no matter what device, no matter what version...INVALID CERTIFICATE
    I’m so lost at this point

The problem has been explained to you and it has also been made clear that it’s being worked on. Grow up and be patient for a little bit. It will be resolved soon if it hasn’t already.

• edited September 2020

Btw. The people such as myself complaining about your multiple posts don’t work for Intua. We’re just fellow forum members like you. So no need to be offended at Intua for any of our comments.

• @Sequencer1 said:
    @selfinflict3 How's your MPC 500 doing these days? Buttons/display okay, still? Just curious... Nice thing is MPC Stuff is still around. It gets expensive though.

It’s running good, I have replaced the screen like 3 years ago, also the pad sensors. Just replaced the jog wheel encoder, it’s running like a champ...

• Good to hear.
    Strange that the MPC1000's prices have shot up recently to the 2500 prices. I suppose it's due to YouTubers posting about it recently. A new MPC One at $630 on sale is a steal, though many folks don't like the modern MPC's workflow and touchscreen. Plus they can be buggy, on par with BM3.

• The 1000 with jjos3 is my ish..... I love that thing, jjos3 was what really brought my 1000 back to life for me.

• I suppose I'm in the minority, much prefer the modern workflow, though would be nice to have simultaneous sequence playback with each seq at different time sigs (and tempo if possible). Pretty easy to fake this on the Force since its sequencer is clip-based and each clip (for each track) can have different lengths and can start playback at different times.

• I think we should all get together and discuss the longterm plans for beatmaker, to make sure that Intua is sustainable. For those of us who have put the time into this sampler to realize what it has to offer, and who understand it is one of the most powerful samplers available...... I want the folks who have built Beatmaker to feel respected and appreciated and to know they are taken care of. I know what its like to have to choose between a passion project and being able to survive. This thread seems a great place to mention the obvious, most of us know there is a problem with the way Apple runs the show, to keep an app bug free without furthur developing aside from just keeping up with apple is more time working than most devs are getting paid for.... I dont think it would hurt most of us to throw somthing toward patreon at minimum once a year. Its all pocket change if it means we can help maybe give Intua the confidence and backing they need to do what they want!

For really real, we have to wonder what is possible if we offer a little security. I would like to see them take Beatmaker OUT of the Apple "ecosystem" and liberate the project! It would be possible to build a hardware sampler, with a vst plugin. I would never use another sampler. I would sell most of my gear and buy one for later on in life as a backup! For real, completely liberated from Apple!!!! it could be called BMfree !

Regardless we should make it clear that we are interested in making sure Intua doesnt merely survive but that it thrives in the coming years.