Just Sell Intua

edited February 2022 in General

Hopefully there will be a big update this year. If not just sell the company to some folks that will have time to do it. This thing is dying just look at the forums. Has so much potential. Ita real product but needs its updates like any other software.

Poll not found

Comments

• edited May 2022

Hey bro, I’ve just joined this forum because I am having trouble with BM3. 1. The timing just sounds off ! I am quite experienced at chopping up sampled loops and getting them sounding tight but against a kick drum I have everything sounds out a time !
      2. I’m using BASSalicious and sometimes I hit record and start to tap in a bass line with the virtual keyboard and it won’t even record what I’m playing. And now sometimes as I record as I hit the first note on the keyboard it has a fit and changes to another channel !
      I would really appreciate it if you could let me know if BM3 is at all useable or has it not been updated for so long that it is always gonna give me problems. Thanks so much in advance, josh 👊😎👍

• edited May 2022

@starman said:
      Hey bro, I’ve just joined this forum because I am having trouble with BM3. 1. The timing just sounds off ! I am quite experienced at chopping up sampled loops and getting them sounding tight but against a kick drum I have everything sounds out a time !
      2. I’m using BASSalicious and sometimes I hit record and start to tap in a bass line with the virtual keyboard and it won’t even record what I’m playing. And now sometimes as I record as I hit the first note on the keyboard it has a fit and changes to another channel !
      I would really appreciate it if you could let me know if BM3 is at all useable or has it not been updated for so long that it is always gonna give me problems. Thanks so much in advance, josh 👊😎👍

BM3 works fine, and has no recording or timing issues such as you describe. There must be other reasons for the problems you're seeing. It would probably be worthwhile to start a new topic to ask more detailed questions.

You might want to consider joining the Discord server to get more attention for your questions.

• edited May 2022

OK cool, it’s good to hear that the timing is tight. I was assuming the samples I was using from the 80’s were programmed / MIDI..
      I’ll go 0n discord and ask if anyone else is having any problems running BASSalicious in BM3.

Thanks again, josh