Beat Maker 3 (GUI Remix) Lumbajack Signature Edition

edited September 2013 in General
My Custom Wish List for the "New Industry Standard" for Super Producers: Custom GUI's (Pads, Screens,Drum & Keyboard Backgrounds), Option to sample from system audio (streaming audio) and the option to assign each drum pad to a track so the beat is automatically tracked out! Here is my own BeatMaker 3 (Remix) version "Lumbajack" Signature edition! Let me know what you think guys! http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk315/lumbajack76/photo.png

Comments

• I really doubt bm3 will look the same ...at least I hope not...
  • I like that Idea.

at least give the user the option to change the colour of the pads (8 or 16 choices) and the ability to change the background using wallpapers.

That'd be a cool addition to BM3, not absolutely necessary, but very cool. I don't think any app offers this either.
  • Hi,

We've been thinking about it; some users wants more customisation.
    The design of the app would permit that pretty easily.
  • :) that's dope hope it happens
  • I have alot of ideas and I make sound kits for samplers out side of graphic design. Is there any possible way I could come on board to supply sounds for the new update or provide custom kits for an in app store? I can also provide my Discography upon request to show I have a industry work history. Reason I asked is because i have been hired before to do it with Coke/Sprite for an online campaign with Lebron James.

IG: @perion76