How do you save MIDI learn?

Hi
I'm new, just registered so sorry if this has already been covered, but I don't know how to save the MIDI learn so I have to do it everytime I use the app, even when opening an existing project. Is there a way to save the template? Seems like it, since there's a thread about posting templates but I can't find it.
Thanks

Comments

• I'm not really sure...it's probably in the manual.
  • Thanks. It didn't even cross my mind that there was a manual. I'm kind of new to using software to make beats :)
  • The only way I have been able to do what it is I think you are talking about is two ways...with the hardware version working best for me....I am using an axiom pro controller so I have programmed the controller to control what I want to control in beatmaker and saved it as "bm template" in the controller itself...works nicely...I had to make 2 different joints one for keyboard and one for drum sampler... The other way is gone with a new project, so u have to make a template project...with the settings and remember to "save as" when done as to not over save the template.
  • Every controller will be different...but most of them are easy to program these days
  • I don't have the time patience to learn how to program a controller, but I found how to save the MIDI-template in BM. It's the little MIDI-button on the drum machine on the home screen.
  • Never used it...just programmed the hardware...kool