New online music maker

edited May 2015 in General
Good day, dear friends!

My colleagues and I (a couple of beatmaker and sound designers, and of course, the development team) have conceived a grandiose idea. We want to realize a full DAW in the web interface. In other words, we are doing a site where you can write music, mixing, edit samples, and more.

We would like to hear the views on the prospects for the music industry in specific browsers and disadvantages/advantages of such services. Those that I tested (Audiotool, Soundation, Soundtrap, Audiosauna, etc.) did not have a full functionality for replacement of desktop DAW, but have the makings. We wanted, of course, as would be fantastic as it may sound, to realize the full functionality of desktop applications or as close as possible. In the future, we want to make a full-fledged portal, where you will be able to write music, handle, mixing, sell, buy, record the artists, etc.

SamantaOnline.com is the link is not as advertising, but as a source of additional information about the project. What is your opinion?