Transport Control (Please, please, please...)

Hello,

This is bit of a selfish request (though I have seen it mentioned a few times in here), but could've you please add MIDI capabilities to the transport control.

Finally got my Quneo, working to optimal levels and the only thing missing is the transport control.

Please, please, PLEASE!!!!

Also, can you assign dedicated CC numbers to the effects controls? Is that even doable? I mapped out the effects on my device but, when not going in a specific order it jumbles up which button/dial controls whatever dial.

Comments

• I don't believe we will see transport midi in the bm2 version.
  • Hey @intua any chance we can get midi notes assigned to the transport controls for BM2 (even though BM3 is on the way)??
  • I can't promise anything for BM2 but it is already implemented in BM3 !
  • YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Any word on whether there will be dedicated cc numbers to the fx chains? (See above).

Depending on the order you chain fx, the numbers jumble and you end up with a dial/knob controlling your bypass. Which is a personal pet peeve for me.
  • Also, can we get a general idea as to when we can expect BM3? Like in which month or perhaps which quarter? Feeling like a drug fiend over here waiting for it.
  • BiggCess,

The approach of MIDI in BM3 is pretty different. You will be able to affect one or multiple controls to a CC.

Regarding the FX chain CC bug in BM2 that would be great if you could make a small example so I can try this out.

We are soon entering beta testing for BM3, I don't have any precise ETA as of yet, but we're getting there ! We're trying to communicate a bit more on that subject so keep on eye on Twitter/Facebook/Instagram :-)

Cheers !
    Mathieu.

• Will there be a public beta?
  • @MicGee$ Selected testers, yes !
  • Are you accepting volunteers??