It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!Sign In Register
BeatMaker Batch Kit Creator:
This utility automatically creates drum kits for use with Intua's BeatMaker2 iOS app. It scans a folder path, and creates .bmk kit files for each subfolder of samples it finds.
How to use it:
- Create a master samples folder that will be scanned
- Inside the master folder, create subfolders for your kits, and place the associated samples there.
- Name the subfolders as you want them to appear in BM2.
- Start the .exe
- Paste the path to the master samples folder in the text field. (you can copy the path from a windows explorer window)
- Click START
- The utility will now scan each subfolder it finds, and create .bmk files containing the samples inside
- On your iPad, close BM2 if it's running
- Copy the folders (samples and .bmk files) to BM2, using iFunbox
- In your iPad settings, go to BM2 settings, and enable the "Update Database" option. (this option will automatically reset to off once you run BM2)
- Start BM2.
- You will see a dialog box asking you to perform database update. Hit "Yes". this process may take a few minutes depending on how much content you have.
- Once database has been updated, you should be able to locate the kits in the location where you copied them.
- you can use up to 128 samples per kit
- supports .wav, .aif, .aiff formats