frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BeatMaker 2.6.2 has been released, with support of Ableton Link and improves the app stability. See http://intua.net for more information.

[SOLVED] BeatMaker 2 doesn't show my files anymore

edited January 13 in Support
I'm literally having a breakdown right now because my Beatmaker 2 app (on iPhone 6S Plus, iOS 10.2) is a barren wasteland right now. All that's left is the folders I created. All files, kits, projects... ALL GONE! I did nothing besides try to open a project I was working on when I noticed the folder was empty. Then I went looking for other stuff and it was all gone! I haven't backed up my phone in a while, so I can recover old stuff but not anything from the past several months. Please help!

Comments

• edited January 11
    Hey @cinsere819 !

Try the following:

- Force quit BM2 by double pressing the home button of your device and swipping BM2 up
    - Open the iOS Settings app, scroll down to "BeatMaker 2"
    - Toggle the "Update database" button to ON
    - Launch BeatMaker 2 again

BM2 will rescan your files, I hope this will fix the issue. You can also try the same procedure but also
    toggling "Reset database" to ON as well.

Let me know,
    Cheers !
    Mathieu.
  • Hey! Yeah I did that and it totally worked! THANK YOU!!!
  • @cinsere819 awesome! Backup your files anyway, you never know !

Cheers,
    Mathieu.