frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BeatMaker 2.6.2 has been released, with support of Ableton Link and improves the app stability. See http://intua.net for more information.

Missing Samples from Biohazard Vol.1?

edited March 1 in Support
I just purchased Biohazard Vol. 1 from the Intua sound store and I just went through most of the drum banks and synth presets. I received quite a few File Not Found warnings. Have the Samples been moved to different folders or are they missing completely?
Should I contact Intua support directly to fix this issue?
I took some screen shots of the warning messages but I missed some.

Comments

• Hey @snicka !

Can you ensure you have enough disk space available on your device ? You can check this by opening the iOS Settings app, then going in General > Storage & iCloud Usage.

If you have enough free space, then try re-downloading the kit by opening the sound-store in BM2 and navigating to the bottom on the page. A "RESTORE PURCHASES" button is there, press it, log-in if needed (you won't be charged for anything).

Let me know,
    Cheers,
    Mathieu.
  • I was able to find some of the files and re-link them to the drum pads. Some of the files seemed like they had been misspelled with an extra space in the file name.
    I have about 30gb of free space on my iPad so I don't think it's a disk space issue. I will try and reinstall the sound pack tonight and hopefully that will fix my missing files.