BeatMaker 3.0.10 is LIVE!
The BeatMaker 3.0.10 Update is now available on the App Store
- You will be prompted before BeatMaker 3 performs a library update / indexing. This will resolve the issue with slow app launch. You can always perform this action from the Settings screen within the app.
- Indexing of library files is now quicker and more robust.
- When indexing files and downloading packs from the sound-store, make sure the device doesn’t auto-locks.
- If the library database gets corrupted, BeatMaker 3 will warn you and offer to reset it.
- Added an option in the iOS Settings app, to reset the database file. This can solve issue with bogus libraries.
- Added a way to enable or disable the lookahead in the “Dynamics” effect, as well as setting the lookahead time for further tweaking.
This maintenance update issues a couple of improvements regarding the database. The previous 3.0.9 update brought plenty of improvements
and new features, be sure to check it out!
Also, It’s always a good idea to backup your precious content made with BeatMaker 3! We have a new tutorial up just to do that with iOS11 Files.app