BM3: Upload to SoundCloud

Couldn't figure out a way to upload to SoundCloud without using a pc.
Any ideas for a workaround using iPad only? (Tried audiocopy and Dropbox without success)
Thanks

Comments

• AudioShare?

• @samu said:
    AudioShare?

Thank u
    I thought about that but paying for an app without knowing if it works with BM3 seemed like a bad idea.
    Audiocopy should do the job too but it's not supporting BM3 yet.
    That means NO FREE upload to SC :(

• The last time I checked, Soundcloud had eliminated the ability to upload from iOS devices. They said it would be reinstated "in the future". This was some time ago.

• Just get AudioShare... you can watch Doug use it with BM3 on YouTube.
  • @LucidMusicInc said:
    Just get AudioShare... you can watch Doug use it with BM3 on YouTube.

Thanks. I just managed it through an other iOS-DAW without spending further money.
    @all
    Thanks for all the support here. It's a great community thumbsup

• @dhaNiro if SC had any sense they would have just given us an app for that. Glad you got your track up.
  • We applied to get a Soundcloud SDK key, but they rejected our application. Pretty strange knowing we already had access to it in BeatMaker 2... Anyway, with the recent (and unfortunate) meltdown of Soundcloud, I think it's safe to find a better alternative / platform.

Cheers!
    Mathieu.

• @mathieugarcia said:
    We applied to get a Soundcloud SDK key, but they rejected our application. Pretty strange knowing we already had access to it in BeatMaker 2... Anyway, with the recent (and unfortunate) meltdown of Soundcloud, I think it's safe to find a better alternative / platform.

Cheers!
    Mathieu.

Ok I understand. Well, at least they're consequent with wrong decisions.
    A good alternative would be really appreciated. I joined SoundCloud only because of gadgetCloud.
    Thank u very much. I appreciate your explanation.
    Cheers!
    dhaNiro (BM user since version 1)