Record Pattern Automations?

Is it possible to record Pattern Automations in realtime or only Track Automations?

Comments

• Yah yah, Audiogus, good question. This should be a feature cough cough

• Selection of the Automation 'destination' (Track or Pattern) was forwarded during initial beta when this feature got implemented. Hopefully we'll get that option in an update...

• edited July 2017

@samu said:
    Selection of the Automation 'destination' (Track or Pattern) was forwarded during initial beta when this feature got implemented. Hopefully we'll get that option in an update...

Whoot! Thanks for the info Samu, that would be great, as I love re-arranging small pattern clips with automation on my PC daw.

Also, if I find an AU I love, like Frekvens, that does not automate properly, lacks the proper hookups, do you think I should contact the AU dev or just bring it up here?

• @Audiogus said:

Also, if I find an AU I love, like Frekvens, that does not automate properly, lacks the proper hookups, do you think I should contact the AU dev or just bring it up here?

Please do... Also noticed that Yonac's new Kaspar doesn't show a single AUParmater that can be automated :(

• frekvens in app AU knobs don't animate on playback but I did get frekvens to automate using BM3's native AU parameter knobs. Unfortunately the frequency shifter parameter in frekvens has such large range -5000 to +5000 Hz) it takes forever to move BM3's native AU parameter knob to control the frequency shifter value. frekvens other knobs are 0-100% or less the BM3's native knobs behave as expected. I've noticed this as an issue with other apps AU parameter controls with broad range. Perhaps BM3 could add a knob sensitivity adjustment similar to the ones available in apeSoft and Amazing Noises apps. @mathieugarcia