Slicer FX bug

Slicer FX Bug:
When recording a 1/32 slice automation near the end of a pattern ( to get a glitchy stuter effect) the automation fails to record only the end and just stays stuck on for the whole pattern

Comments

• edited July 2017
    Also the slicer seems to be a repeater(repeats the sound from beginning), not an actual slicer(that cuts the sound on/off over the intervals, without startibg the soubd from the beginning)? Was really bummed about this when i noticed it, because a slicer is something i really want on ios, but only that one app has it(thats name i forgot, from same folks than pressit, haaze, jussi etc), but its not an au, so thats a dealbreaker :/
  • @Tomes said:
    Also the slicer seems to be a repeater(repeats the sound from beginning), not an actual slicer(that cuts the sound on/off over the intervals, without startibg the soubd from the beginning)? Was really bummed about this when i noticed it, because a slicer is something i really want on ios, but only that one app has it(thats name i forgot, from same folks than pressit, haaze, jussi etc), but its not an au, so thats a dealbreaker :/

Have you tried ReSlice by VirSyn? It's AUv3 compatible. ReSlice by VirSyn
    https://appsto.re/us/7UxYgb.i