Crossfade Duration Adjusts Too Slow, Crossfade Bend Adjusts Too Fast

One is very time consuming when doing many samples/layers and one is very difficult to adjust precisely.

Comments

• edited August 2017

I am going further with this
    Crossfade duration can only be adjusted with the arrows here, if you try to slide it on the number, it will jump up to 2ms and then just reset when you release the touch.
    And yes crossfade blend works ok again with the arrows but way too fast when trying to slide.

Also i am starting to wonder why the word frame is used in these time based controls, i have only ever seen that in video apps, if it is samples it should be called samples, if it is mill second it is ms, if it is micro seconds it should be µs, or am i missing some vital use of the word frame here ?

• As far as I know one 'frame' in BM3 is currently 32 samples.

• Move the dial in 32 sample blocks and call it samples makes more sense and is a universal magnitude of time then ?
    Think this may be an FR for a preference setting or such "Show frames as samples"

• Also some cryptic decimal points when inputting numerical values for some dials in ms
  • @OscarSouth said:
    Also some cryptic decimal points when inputting numerical values for some dials in ms

Yeah i have posted that one as an FR, have text input match the dial data, it isn't just ms dials that do it either haha