3.0.8 - Is Great! :-) ... Some Compliments! - BR’s ‘n’ FR’s..

edited December 2017 in General

BM3 3.0.8:

Some may have been reported.. just writing it all down as usual. Who knows when I can get to individualising them into separate threads.
...but in the mean time..
@mathieugarcia

Compliments:
(And there are too many to mention, but here are some)

1. Every screen now has the global navigation bar. Excellent!
    The AU Screen looks so pretty with it, and very functional.

2. Red-Rec button, is Rad! :)

3. MM : SS . MS, BEATS and SMPTE readout function is very nice - and - stays the same when switching sessions. Great!

4. AU is scrollable (left/right) when it’s UI is ‘not’ resized by the navigation bar. eg; Particles.

Bugs:

1. BM3’s Keyboard jumps back to full, after leaving and returning to AU page. (Noticed this since 3.0.6).

2. Rozeta: Once ‘Use Host Transport’ has been switched on and off, ‘Particles’ in this case, won’t play via Rozeta. @brambos.
    https://intua.net/forums/discussion/5884/rozeta-particles-use-host-transport-etc#latest

3. AU’s interfaces disappear when going into the Fx menu = ‘3 dots’.
    Only way to get interface back is to come out of the keyboard screen, and start over.
    https://intua.net/forums/discussion/5888/au-s-ui-s-disappear-when-going-into-the-fx-menu#latest

4. Rozeta only plays the selected bank, and only if that bank or pad is selected. (Already observed, but needs a thread) ‘unless there is one’.

5. Long pressing [+] or [-] in sample screen will fully zoom in or out.. But not the [+], it has two more presses for full out.

Requests:

1. Solo button in the keyboard page.

2. Solo button in the piano roll.

3. Need a split note(s) feature (scissors) in the piano roll.

4. The new ‘Sequencer Stop Behaviour’ needs a 3rd option, or the timeline it’s self needs this:
    When song is playing, and we touch the timeline, this should be the new start/stop position.
    At the moment the only way to achieve this is to stop the sequencer first..

-In conjunction with this, need a separate way to start from beginning.
Was thinking double tapping rewind, but that has its own function...

.5. Keyboard for sequencer Screen.

.6. Quantise Notes Duration Should be off by default.
(Not sure bout this one actually, I’ll check it out some more)

.7. Snap to Grid in sampler: Need a way of changing the grid measurements.

Again, Intua are leading the way! ..and the frequency and importance of the fixes and features, well, there fine by me! ;)

King

Comments

• edited December 2017

Bug 4
    Are you trying to use focus actions to use Rozeta ?
    Go and watch my videos to see how to set MIDI AUs up ;)
    They will play any bank or pad, not just selected, at least they do here.

• edited December 2017

Don’t know why Request 5-6-7 are showing as 1-2-3. Trying to rectify!

King

Edit: that’s the best I could get it for now.

• @KING said:
    2. Rozeta: Once ‘Use Host Transport’ has been switched on and off, ‘Particles’ in this case, won’t play via Rozeta.

I'm trying to reproduce that, but it works correctly here with Particles. You didn't accidentally change anything else? (e.g. enable "MIDI TRIG" mode or change the MIDI channel?)

• One sec guys, I’ll get back to you both in a min..

(Was hoping to make the thread and run) haha

King

• @brambos said:

@KING said:
    2. Rozeta: Once ‘Use Host Transport’ has been switched on and off, ‘Particles’ in this case, won’t play via Rozeta.

I'm trying to reproduce that, but it works correctly here with Particles. You didn't accidentally change anything else? (e.g. enable "MIDI TRIG" mode or change the MIDI channel?)

Redirected:

https://intua.net/forums/discussion/5884/rozeta-particles-use-host-transport?new=1

King

• edited December 2017

@d4d0ug said:

@5pinlink said:
    Bug 4
    Are you trying to use focus actions to use Rozeta ?
    Go and watch my videos to see how to set MIDI AUs up ;)
    They will play any bank or pad, not just selected, at least they do here.

They do here too :)

Nah! Not using focus actions.

Gonna give it some more attention in a bit.
    I’m one of those guys who gets satisfaction from figuring it out.. ;) and it gets baked in that way..

Did watch the vids @5pinlink, earlier before I updated. I’ll look into this more shortly.

Cheers guys,

King