Beatmaker 2 Update/Beatmaker store?!?!?! PLEASE?!

edited October 2011 in General
I cant update my beatmaker 2 because according to apple there was a problem with my previous billing problem?!?! but i just want to know, when you say 'add support for stereo microphones' do you mean you dont need any adaptors like irig and you can just use a normal mic straight into the iphone?
also, will you be making a beatmaker store? if so, do you think you'll be able to have it in the next update? orr, can you please have more keyboard instruments? because samples on the keyboard work ok, but not as good as i'd hoped, thanks!

Comments

• edited 12:48AM
    Hi,

If the reason is a billing problem, please contact the App Store customer support, as we do not have any control over billing/sales issues.
    The stereo microphone supports is for audio interfaces that support stereo recording only, such as the Alesis iO Dock.

As for the BeatMaker store, we're currently developing this new service, please stay tuned!

Cheers,
    Colin
  • edited 12:48AM
    omg thankyou! i seriously cant wait to download new instruments! please please please but some type of dark synth's or dark strings or something, i love them so much <3