Different tempos for different patterns

edited October 2011 in General
all real producers know that sometimes different sample loops from perhaps the same record may actually loop better at different tempos. I'm new to the software beatmaking thing as i am a hardcore mpc fan but i have yet to find a program that can have one sequence looping at 95 and the other sequence of the same song looping at say 100, WHY IS THIS? With an mpc style drum machine i can have one sequence at a tempo of 90 and switch to another sequence at a tempo of 95 without a problem. this is a definite oversight for me because it limits what you're able to do with the software. I would love to see this feature added in an update as soon as possible, it would do a world of good! i also own native instruments maschine and it's the closest drum machine/computer software beat combo i've seen and even that can't accomplish different tempos. The entire song shouldn't have to be one tempo, please respond

Comments

• edited 2:52AM
    Hi,

Thank you for your message.
    We are aware of this limitation and we look forward to adding support for different tempos/signatures within the same song in the future.

Cheers,
    Colin