BIOHAZARD for Beatmaker 2

edited September 2013 in General
Hey guys. This project is just about wrapping up so thought I'd let u know about it.. Free lite version will be available before hand to wet your taste buds.. :)

http://www.digitalresonance.co.uk/products.html

Comments

• i cant send an email because your top header does not let me access the name bar and almost the entire email bar as well.. but i would love to try your lite version.
  • edited June 2013
    Sorry to hear your having trouble with the email. The site is new and still being constructed. You can just email us directly Digitalresonanceaudio@gmail.com

Glad your interested in the lite version. Email us and we will send you it as soon as its ready.

If u own Sunrizer synth I can send you the Torque LIte bank now. It doesn't come with the documentation but basically set your bpm to 175 and presets are coded to help you get the most out of them. Mw, use mod wheel, (c2) specific note keys (as they don't sound right when key tracking), etc.

Nathan@digitalresonance

Edit to add... I just tested the message service and it seems to be functioning. I did just update the site. Please let us know if u still have issues and we will resolve it.

Thanks