Thinking about buying a social media account

Hi everyone!!! I'm thinking about buying a social media account to promote my business, but have no experience with it at all. I would like to know what to look out for when buying one and what can be the pitfalls? What resources for buying accounts can you recommend?

Comments

• I used to buy a social media acc. Turned to be a total garbage.

• edited June 13

Hi, I can share my experience. Recently I decided to buy social media accounts on Accsmaster site. It took a long time to choose among different sites, but this site caught my attention due to good reviews and a wide selection of accounts. They have accounts for different social networks, including Instagram. I really liked that they provide guarantees on their accounts, which was an important factor for me. I can say that the account I bought was completely as described, the audience was active, which is immediately noticeable by engagement and likes.

• Hey. I had an unpleasant situation, namely, I forgot the password to my account. Do you think there is any way I can restore it?

• This can be fixed by using the password replacement function or by contacting support. But for the future, remember that you need to use a password manager. This will allow you to store all your passwords in a safe place. With the help of password manager for small business, you will be able to set up two-factor authentication, and this will provide an additional level of security for your accounts.