Using an artificial intelligence tool to write blog posts

Hello everybody, I am thinking of using an artificial intelligence writing tool to assist with my blog posts. There are quite a number out there that would include some that are free and others that come with a subscription fee. How different is the free one from the paid one? I cannot decide whether the extra features in the paid plans justify its cost or not. Anyone who has used different AI writing tools? Suggestions on either free or paid alternatives will be highly appreciated!

Comments

• Hi. That's a great question! Pay-for software can be better than free software that uses AI technology for writing. Free options may look attractive but none of them is equal to the paid ones. Paid tools (for example, AImReply - though they have a free plan as well) have more content resources, that are presented in the form of case studies and structured content, different types of content, and deep plagiarism control. Some also are interoperable with other productivity applications. These tools have access to larger data sets and therefore can reproduce better content which is more accurate than what is created by the less-trained tools. I would endorse AImReply as an AI writing tool with a free trial among all the paid ones.

• Hi, this is an interesting discussion. I've even tested some free tools and it helps me understand the problems of free tools, and appreciate the benefits and features that AImReply offers and differentiates itself from free tools. Everyone has the ability to choose the platform that suits their needs and content creation.

• Google will define those stop words that AI likes to read. This garbage like an avid player stumbled upon this excellent blog etc.