Recommendations for reliable and affordable movers in Orange County

Hi everyone! I'm moving to Orange County in a few months and completely overwhelmed by all the moving companies out there. Any recommendations for reliable and affordable movers in the area? I'm looking for someone who can handle packing, loading, unloading, and maybe even some storage for a few weeks.

Comments

• Hi, congratulations on your move to Orange County! It's a beautiful place to live. Finding a good mover can definitely be challenging, but there are some great options in OC. I used Universal Moving OC (website) for my last move around the county and they were fantastic! They offer all the services you mentioned - packing, loading, unloading, and storage. The crew was super professional and took great care of my belongings. They even helped me disassemble and reassemble some furniture. Their prices were reasonable compared to other offers I received.

• Safety first! I replaced a few shingles myself once, but for a whole roof replacement, I wouldn't risk it. Hiring a pro might seem expensive upfront, but it could save you headaches (and maybe a trip to the ER) down the line.

• edited October 9

When I had to move recently, I went through the same stress. So, I totally get where you're coming from. If you're looking for reliable and affordable movers in Orange County, I've got some thoughts for you.

First off, I've had a great experience with a company called ""OC Express Movers."" They were super friendly, took care of my stuff like it was their own, and didn’t charge an arm and a leg. Definitely worth checking out if you're moving soon.

• Thanks, might use them one day.

• The best way to find reliable and affordable movers is to do your research and compare prices. Don't forget to read reviews and ask lots of questions as well. I wish you a successful move to Orange County!