What do you know about the bus service 8rental?

Hi everyone! I'm planning a trip to Bordeaux with a large group of friends and we're thinking about renting a bus to get around the city more easily. I came across 8rental's bus service and it looks promising, but I'd love to hear from anyone who has actually used their services. How was your experience with the booking process, the quality of the buses, and the drivers? Were there any issues or things to watch out for? Any insights would be really helpful!

Comments

• Hey ! I used bus service by 8rental for a corporate retreat in Bordeaux last summer and it was a great choice. The booking process was quite smooth and their customer service was very responsive to our needs and questions. The bus itself was modern, clean, and comfortable, which made our travels around the city really pleasant. Our driver was professional and punctual, which was a huge plus. He even gave us some great recommendations for local attractions and restaurants. If you want to check out more details about their services, here's their site: 8rental - Coach Hire Bordeaux. I definitely recommend them for a hassle-free and enjoyable experience!

• Thanks for sharing,! It's great to hear positive feedback about 8rental. Having a reliable and comfortable bus service can make a big difference when traveling with a group. I'll keep them in mind for my next trip.

• Hello! From truck rentals to packing supplies, U-Haul is committed to making sure your move goes smoothly. Anyone can order all the necessary services for moving using their convenient website, or by contacting a support employee, which is very convenient. For those who have doubts about using their services, it is worth reading here https://uhaul.pissedconsumer.com/customer-service.html and everyone will understand that this is a very reliable company that can be trusted and will not let you down.