How to optimise productivity in React?

Guys, encountered a problem in React. The project started to slow down, especially on pages with a lot of components. I think I have a rendering issue somewhere, but can't figure out how to fix it properly. What are some proven ways to optimise React applications? Maybe someone has encountered something like this before? Any advice or recommendations would be appreciated.

Comments

• Optimising performance in React can be quite a challenge. Use React.memo and PureComponent. This will help prevent unnecessary rendering of components. If your components don't depend on props changes, React.memo and PureComponent can greatly improve performance. Use dynamic loading (React.lazy) for components that are not immediately needed when the page loads. This will reduce the initial load time and improve performance. Use the useMemo and useCallback hook to memoise values and functions to avoid unnecessary calculations and renders. If you have large lists of data, consider using libraries like react-window to virtualise lists to render only the visible elements. If you are looking for professionals in this area, I recommend contacting a front end web development company such as UKAD. They can offer you deeper customisation and optimisation for your specific needs.

• React DevTools will allow you to keep track of which components are rendering and which are taking a long time to render.