How to send files without email?

How do you usually transfer files that are too large to send via email? We have all faced situations when email clients limit the size of attachments and a file, be it a video, a presentation, or even an archive of documents, exceeding this limit. At such times, it becomes necessary to look for alternative solutions

Comments

• Indeed, transferring large files is a common task, especially when it comes to materials that clearly do not fit within the postal constraints. As someone who regularly works with large projects, I have encountered this problem many times. From time to time it is necessary to transfer a huge archive of video or high-quality images, and simple solutions like mail or messengers are not suitable here. My choice is file-sharing services that specialize in downloading and sharing large files. Among such services, I would particularly emphasize https://keep2share.tv/categories/reviews/. This file-sharing service offers users the opportunity to upload and share files of almost any size, and this makes it very convenient for those who need to transfer not only small documents but also heavy archives or video files. For example, if you need to transfer an HD video or an archive with several gigabytes of projects, Keep2Share handles it without any problems.

• I honestly don't transfer very large files very often, so I usually use standard cloud services like Google Drive or Dropbox. They easily integrate with my devices, and that's enough for my everyday needs. However, if I need something very large, such services may not always be suitable, but they are sufficient for my tasks.