Sharing Files and Affiliate Programs

Does anyone know if it is possible to share on multiple platforms or if there are any that would let you earn by sharing? Basically, what I want is a site to upload my files. In return, every time someone downloads something from that account, it should give me points or cash. Which one works best for that purpose?

Comments

• If you're looking for a way to share files and earn at the same time, you might want to check out Keep2Share’s affiliate program. It allows you to upload files, and you get paid when others download them. They also offer flexible payment methods and analytics to track your progress. Here’s more info: https://keep2share.tv/categories/affiliate/. Just be sure to read the terms carefully to make sure it fits your needs.

• That sounds quite a good option, but you should always consider how much traffic you can actually generate to those links. Some platforms do offer similar options, so go on and compare several affiliate programs to make up your mind. Make sure the payout structure is crystal clear, and avoid sites with unclear terms or high withdrawal limits.