Where to buy lab diamonds?

Hello everyone!!! I'm a jeweler and I'm looking for a reliable place to buy lab diamonds. I need quality stones for new collections. Who can recommend a good website or company where I can buy such diamonds?

Comments

• Hi, I can recommend you to check out https://labrilliante.com/ . I recently ordered lab diamonds from them myself for my jewelry and was very satisfied. They have a really wide selection of stones of different sizes, cuts and characteristics, which is very convenient for jewelry making. It is also worth noting that the quality of their diamonds is at a high level, and their prices are quite adequate compared to other offers. Plus, they process orders promptly and offer excellent customer service. I think this is a great option for your collections!

• Lab-grown diamonds are indeed becoming more popular. Their main advantage is that they are more eco-friendly and ethical. They are created in controlled conditions, which reduces the negative impact on the environment. In addition, such diamonds are often cheaper than their natural counterparts, while their quality is almost identical. If you are looking for something more affordable, this is a great option!