Virtual Phone Numbers for Business

Hi everyone! I work for an international company and we need to receive calls from different countries. I heard that virtual numbers can be cheaper than regular numbers. Has anyone used such numbers and can share their experience? How did you set them up and what advantages did you notice? I would also like to know in which countries you can get such numbers.

Comments

• Hi! I have used virtual phone numbers for my company and it is a really great solution. We have received direct incoming numbers (DID) in more than 60 countries. This allows us to receive calls all over the world at low prices. I found a service that offers numbers with excellent quality and at the most affordable price on the market. It saved us a lot of money and time. The setup was very simple. Just chose the desired country, filled out the application, and the number was ready in a matter of minutes. It is very convenient, as clients can call local numbers, and we do not need to maintain offices in each country. If you want to learn more, I recommend visiting http://virtnum.com/en/ . It has all the necessary details and country information.