Korg Module Doesn't Appear as an Available AU or IAA Plugin

I have installed the Korg Module app and can play it directly via MIDI, but I want to access it from within Beatmaker 3 as a plugin. Problem is that I don't see it as an AU or IAA plug-in in the "Plugin" Browser when I create a new Bank. What's up with this?

Tagged:

Comments

• Yeah dunno why Korg won't make theirs apps AU. Well I do but its still a massive shame.

• edited September 2018

I think the advent of a Nintendo Switch version of Gadget just proves they have no intention of opening up their plugins to AUv3 and going non-proprietary.

Sadly, it seems Gadget will remain a hobbyist electronic music sketchpad with some tasty plugins.

I used it exclusively for about 6 months in 2016-17 but since BM3 launched I haven't opened it at all since

• I still don't see the plugin in the AU or IAA sections even after a hard reboot. I have IOS 11.4.1. Is that an issue?

The only plugin I see is the "Beatmaker 3 OUT (Audio)" in the IAA section.

• edited October 2018

Korg Module and Korg Gadget Doesn't Appear, please help

• @LouiSatto said:
    Korg Module and Korg Gadget Doesn't Appear, please help

in garageband appear in audio inter-app

• Have you tried loading Gadget from this page?

• I'm able to load both Gadget and Module from the Plugins section of the browser as well as the Plugins tab of the sampler. In both cases, it's common for the names to get messed up, but it seems that the icon is the true identifier of the plugin.