GumSum Remix- A Submitter- Experimental

edited August 2009 in BeatMakers Showcase
One of my favourite home tracks, gum sum, gum sum, pyaar ka masum, aaj na dard na jaga ee, which i recorded on beatmaker addign fx, and then layered it over another beat i had made, so making an experimental remix.

peace

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href=" m -->

Comments

• edited 9:53AM
    I have replaced the audio file, remastered it, and got rid of the ending i think the url has changed for this track, it is now on

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href=" m -->

Also some good news, my debut album has been approved is now officially available on itunes, just to make it authentic rather than just some beats. I'm not a capitalist, or a fascist or a communist, i don't want to be caught in the matrix, as long I'm not working under anyone, and it's all good whether people buy it or listen to it or download it from soundcloud or myspace, I'd like to think I'm not in it for the money, but to do right for the akhira, after all i am A Submitter.

Album is called Reflections, it is out on The Blazing Tiger records, and is by A Submitter.

peace
    <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href=" ... tter-remix</a><!-- m -->

Another track, it just happened, my iphone shuffled a song, and i was in the middle of recording something, and so i began to work on that idea, it is an Ian Brown track Upside Down that i've sampled, i tried to keep it together, but it takes some doing, in the end i started on it officially at 3pm and was finished 4:45pm, that was after getting all the samples, and after it lost all the work from the night previously, but it was original.

peace
    <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href=" ... and-amazon</a><!-- m -->

A link to the album available from all major online music stores, also available to soundcloud members to download. It doesn't take that long on usual broadband speeds, my line is about 3mb per sec, which usually downloads a track from soundcloud in less than a minute a few seconds at most most of the time i might add.

peace