Desktop Counterpart

edited September 2009 in General
Hey all...

I've been playing around with Beatmaker for a few weeks now, and definitely think it's one of the coolest and most useful
apps out there for the iPhone. Can't say enough good things about how it's let me be creative on the go, and let ideas flow
when they strike and inspiration hits. Great job Intua team.

What I was wondering is if there is any plan in the works for a desktop counterpart to the iPhone app, that would let you
seamlessly integrate and continue working on ideas that you put down on the phone, without having to change your working
environment. Basically if Intua is working on a full fledged application for desktops. Don't know if this has been discussed
in the past here, but I assume that even if they were working on it, they might be keeping it under their hats for now.
Rumors? Leaks? Or maybe it's just a suggestion for the team.

So barring having an actual Intua Beatmaker app for my desktop computer, what do most of you users out there continue
working on, after you've exported from Beatmaker? I myself tend to use Ableton Live, I keep it pretty simple. I'm also on
a Mac, so I suppose that figures into the equation as well. So how 'bout it, what do you guys use to keep working on your ideas
after you've gotten back to your home computer, studio, etc.. ?

Comments

• edited 1:36PM
    Hi there...
    I tend to keep it a sport processing everything in Beatmaker itself when posting it on the showcase forum, but otherwise ,for other projects, I use the garageband on the mac for now...(.can´t offord Ableton or Logic yet ;(....).
    greetings,
    profundis.
  • edited 1:36PM
    i think its an amazing idea