combination apps

edited November 2009 in General
I replied on another topic earlier,but I'll repeat it here...
Has anyone taken a look at apps such as Looptastic producer or Isequence and what that could do for BeatMaker? I still think BM is the most advanced sequencer of all available and is likely not to be matched by others...
so instead of urging all kinds of updates...check out these apps (in and export of course) and combine them with Beatmaker!
greetings,
Profundis.

Comments

• edited 6:16AM
    i use noise io for creating synths. this is just amazing!! and it imports samples directly to beatmaker. I also got the star guitar and piano(okay but limited) also have direct import to beatmaker. I have xewton, which is nice for composing, but the step editor is a long process. I have isequence and looptastic producer. they are nice, but also have limited use. I use I am tpain and stompvox for vocal effects. this requires export to computer to mix into song. or just use record studio app to record vocals directly over your beats. hope this helps. there is also the jr hexatone pro that exports samples made with it directly into beatmaker
  • edited 6:16AM
    it all is pretty amazing! I'll go check out the others...but all together all this on such a small device..!!