quick question about FX

edited January 2010 in General
hello, ive just sussed out how to use the FX part of beatmaker, but when i use it, it changes the sound of the whole track and i would just like to know if you can select just one sample/pad and change the sound of that alone. thanks

Comments

• edited 7:52AM
    Yeah..

This is one interface issue that I'm having trouble sussing out as well...
    I'm really hoping to hear from Intua on this one because there's a lot I'd like to know about the FX. Most importantly, how do you apply them so they stay in your project after you close it?
  • YES to all questions. Heres the deal If you go to your mixer screen you can select each pad. When you select the pad it will gray . You can also select multiple pads by pressing select and picking the pads you want to have effects applied to. Also effects remain on the pads you select as long as you save the data.
    It seems like you only get 2 sends for FX, 1 and 2. You either route pads to main, fx1, or fx2.
    Yes, there's only a main a fx1 and fx2, if that isn't enough you might want to make a short project with which these 3 channels may be enough. Then save it, export it and load it again on just one of the pads of the current project you're working on. You'll be able to apply all the fx channels again to that pad.