Some basic questions

edited January 2010 in General
Ok, I have bought and installed BeatMaker on my itouch. Let me just say this is an amazing software package for $20! if this thing ran was sold for a computer it would cost at least five times as much.

I do have to say though that the documentation is a little skimpy in some areas.

I know almost nothing about the wave editor. It looks like all i can do there is alter the start and end times of a sample. Is that all I can do? Can I timestretch, EQ, or process in any other way?

I assume I can only load one 16 sound kit at a time correct? I cant have a song which uses two different kits and over 16 sounds simultaneously can I? I'd like to seperate my loops from my drum samples, put them into seperate kits and use both kits on the same song if possible. I've also thought about making a few 16 note kits of piano note samples, or synth note samples or whatever, and using the kit as a type of 'virtual' vst, having it loaded at the same time as say, my drum sample kit.

Is there a way to export wav mixdowns to the itunes music folder on my itouch, so I can download multiple mixdowns at once, instead of having to launch BeatMaker and manually export one at a time? As far as uploading and downloading finished wavs, the itunes interface just seems a lot easier to manage songs with.

Hope that's not too many questions. Thanks for any help in advance. Im excited to be part of the BeatMaker community!