Questions & Suggestions

edited January 2010 in General
First of, hi to everyone.

I Just got the app for my Ipod and was amazed at how intuitive it was to work with. Literally inside a minute from the download I was bangin out a beat much in the same fashion I would on my MPC.
However I do have some suggestions and questions.

Suggestions first:
1.) OK, so I saw the topic below but more pad banks would be great.
2.) Cut groups for the pads, if there are any I haven't found them. This would really make a difference in the way you can do music with the app.
3.) More mixer tracks (virtually speaking). I understand it's a phone app and processing power is limited. But what I have in mind is not more effects (altough my SE X1 seems to handle alot of FX on various music apps just fine). I just want the ability to track out my beats. which would propably work out best by being able to assign a sample to mixer channel, and then while exporting wav have the option to split it to separate files.
You could just have a bunch "virtual" mixer tracks for tracking out purposes only and either use the effect tracks as is or as sends.

Question:
Relating to my last suggestion, about separating tracks while exporting? Of the top of my head I came up with following but I have not yet tested it. Can I, after finnishing a beat, mute all but say the kick sound. Export wave file and then rinse and repeat untill I hvae all my sounds tracked out (I know, kinda tedious process) or is the app going to render even muted pads to the final wave?