Beatmaker now useless?

edited April 2010 in General
I bought this app to use like an MPC with samples.
Am I right in thinking that this new update has stopped me importing samples, rendering it useless to me?
Not only that, the samples I already had on there are now gone!

Can somebody let me know if you can still import samples somehow (there's a vague mention of cut & paste?).

If not then this great app is now totally knackered.

Comments

• edited 4:46PM
    don't think so.
    Just give it some time and there will be other apps supporting this pasteboard.

As for the dissappearance of your samples, are you talking about the ioLibrary (noise.io) samples?
    To recover those, you can use either Equalizer or Reverb ( <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://itunes.com/app/reverb">http://itunes.com/app/reverb</a><!-- m --> ) and copy all ioLibrary samples over to the documents directory of Reverb. Then you could use AudioCopy and paste it to the other compatible apps.

I would do that as long as Reverb still has access to the ioLibrary...
  • Thanks for the reply.
    Nice one, I'll try that reverb thing.
    It is only import from the "io.library" that has been removed. Import, via Wifi, of wav/aif files from BeatPack on a PC/Mac is still there.

And you can still export wav files from noise.io etc and then import them back into Beatmaker via Beatpack.

Yes, it is a pain. But at least we can still get samples into beatmaker. As you say, without that, then Beatmaker is much reduced.
  • edited April 2010
    now i found a way to fix this issue, if your device is jbreaked , install terminal and search for ifile.deb on google ,
    ifile is copy&paste GUI for your iphone it is possible to make a shortcut in beatmaker that point`s to
    in to your ioLibrary folder ,

or maybe any DCIM folder

for me now ,i download a .wav file with downloader and the wav is directly available in beatmaker without these complicated UI_Pasteboard

also works with a shortcut in AudioCompressor or AudioView or Downloader any app if you find the right folder to make your needed shorcut.

usless? no way my friend .. solution just took some time..
    and on my search for a solution, on my long search i stumbled about backgrounder app & multiflow from the well known repo Cyd..
    thogheter with beatmaker its almost perfect

imagine, this all happens now on my 3gFoto.jpg