ideas for ipad

edited April 2010 in General
hello developers at intua.

first off, let me start by saying thank you for making such an amazing app for music creators. it's because of apps like beatmaker, that i saw the greatness and potential revolution that the ipad can be, and one of the main reasons that i am investing in a 64gb 3g model. what is funny, is how difficult it is to explain that to anti-ipadist. (lol)

the moment i saw beatmaker on the ipod last year, i knew it was worth the $20+. and i feel the app was best as it could be considering the ipod touch/iphone screen size, so i can only imagine how a similar app would be amazing on the ipad's screen.

i'm sure my ideas and hopes for what could be are the same for others: that there will be a way for keyboard-like implementation for real time live recording. i love the pads, and they are gems for percussion and effects. maybe an option for a keyboard could become available for those of us who like to make melodic melodies and musical build-ups.

i <3 beatmaker. i haven't seen another music production app that comes close to it yet. here's to the future. love.