an idea voice sampling

edited April 2010 in General
Hello,Im a happy user of beatmaker and am very thankful for this app!(it's pretty much why I bought the IPHONE).Im also a beat boxer ,which is why I was on the search for some form of a portable device to mix my sounds with .Beatmaker is awesome,but when recording voice ,I have to stop and name file and save ,then my mix stops momentarily and then I can continue。To mix somthing live  with voice only, is a bit impossible to be smooth without stopping while recording,which is hard because I want layer it live. And I have to hear the beat to know what I will layer it with  。The ability just to voice record and edit is cool(good job!),but if there a screen that could dedicate sum pads,or chozen pads,or all pads,to live on the fly samples the same way the Korg Choasilator does。Im now programmer,but it seems like you could dedicate pads to record on the first touch without having to name them, or the option to name the voice recording as a button that does not interfere with the tempo- "no stopping"。It could be a screen that has a bmp tap button near by or on the same screen,and dedicated pads(sum or all) and could corrilate with the fx screen quickly。
User could:
1。set bpm
2。choose pad you want to loop voice on (base line,hi hats,etc。。)
user now can hear metronome and get ready to record
3。user presses pad desired for sample(starts recording as soon as pressed-will record for amount of bpm selected,1/4 bpm 1/16 etc。,then loops)
Now user can choose to use another pad and layer beat, 1 pad ( 1 voice recodring) - <hopefully>to 16 pads-(16 voice recordings) and then use Beatmaker kits and customs kits  to add to beat. 
Or just play with the pads recored and mix live (like using pedals or a loop station)。Or just make a beat with beatmakers kits ,then throw in sum voice recordings on the fly without having to save name and wait.LIke the Korg Choasilator。 this would (if possiable)allow sum ppl to mix with voice recordings and have it worh while。I hope that the beatmaker crew will be interested in this idea check korg chaosilator vids unless you have acces to one play with it works so smooth just for how fast you can sample a voice then play it as soon as it finishes...anyways you guys are awesome thank for this awesome app I am look forward to any new addition Beatmaker rocks

amino floatin on beats!

Comments

• edited 8:02PM
    I dont sing or voice record but this looks like a valid request, mind, it could take em a while if they decided to apply it
    Heres hoping they do.