Pasteing? Intua Pasteboard?

edited June 2010 in General
In Beatmaker where is the paste or copy settings? how do i do it? where are the icons for it?

Iv got audio copy, Reverb and Monle Apps If this helps.

Thanks

Comments

• edited 11:52PM
    I have instructions on this, click my name and then go to all posts
    Youll gind it somewhere in there
    If not its in the support forum
    The audio copy/paste controls are found in:

Pads > File > touch the down arrow three times > CLIPBOARD:

COPY brings up a dialog asking you to choose what to copy to the public audio pasteboard. You'll want to browse to a .wav file for this, then choose COPY. In your other app that supports the public audio pasteboard format, use the clipboard paste function to paste in the contents of the public audio pasteboard. Note that BeatMaker uses
    the General Audio Pasteboard standard, which is not the same as the competing Sonoma WireWorks AudioCopy/AudioPaste standard (Apple UIPasteboard technique). What this means in plain English is that other apps that prefer the Somoma standard will still import this clip, but they'll see it as "General Pasteboard (unknown)" in their AudioPaste dialog. That's okay, select it and paste it. Important: the Beatmaker public pasteboard format does not supply tempo information in the clip, so apps that prefer the Sonoma standard will have to guess at the true tempo of the clip, which can cause some problems.

(Intua: would you consider just adopting the Sonoma standard so you can supply tempo information in your clips, please? ^.^ Then apps like MorphWiz can more intelligently work with your clips.)

PASTE brings up a dialog asking you where in the Beatmaker folder structure to paste the audio .wav file (You must have used some other app to copy a wave file first, of course. You can even copy from Beatmaker and paste right back into Beatmaker.) Choose a folder, then tap PASTE. Now the .wav file is available to load into any pad in a kit, just like any other Beatmaker-provided sample. Use PADs > Sample > touch the pad to load > LOAD and go find the .wav file you just pasted.

CLEAR just clears the content of the General Pasteboard.

Hope this helps! Took me a while to figure all this out. Sure would be nice to update your doc, Intua. ^.^
    Good job but for a new kid thats pretty confusing brother
    Nice. Good looking out! I haven't used this yet but I will now.