BEATMAKER not working with OS4?!

edited June 2010 in General
what is up with this? anyone else had this issue yet?
itunes prompted me to download the new operating system apple has put out, so without thinking there would be an issue i did.
then i open up BM app and the BM splash page opens, then goes black for a second then shuts down and goes back to me main app screen without loading.
i have upwards of 20 tracks in BM right now, which i have not uploaded to my desktop and if i lose them i am going to be pissed.
can someone please advise of this issue and how it can be resolved?
thank you

Comments

• edited 9:51PM
    hmm, i downloaded the latest beatmaker, i had been using 1.3.5 but i never got any notification of 1.3.6
    seems to be working fine now, just would have been nice to have been informed of the update.
    You good and set?
    yea, thanks. i was very stressed when i posted this!
    i have lost quite a few tunes since getting BM and thought i was in for another major one.
    i haven't had any problems. of course I always reset after I put a new app on my phone. It did act funny after I upgraded last time, but after a reset it worked ok. I hope you don't lose your stuff. that will not be cool.
    yeah, ive been waiting to see some posts about this..it seems to work ok now after i rebooted, but i LOST all of my bm and bs files..and for the first couple of uses it was telling my ram was low(have not seen that again)..certainly a bit gutted that i lost all my work with this and multitrack, but strangely enough, music studio retained all of my files midi and wav..
    so i guess, what happened with beatmaker..bm and bs files are considered "media"??
    i haven't had a chance to use it much since i posted this but everything appears ok.

basically i'm going to be sketching my tracks out and exporting the wav's shortly after from now on because one of the worst feelings ever is losing your tracks.
    so far i've had to remake 4 tunes, and i have lost quite a few more over the span of me using this app. one of the things i noticed was that if you loaded up a
    track, then listened to it or whatever, then went to your home page to load another track that if you don't clear the current project, when you load a new project the last
    one gets overwritten. and it doesn't seem to be an issue that is guaranteed, but it has happened to me a few times now. so along with exporting your stuff, make
    sure you clear whatever project you are working on before you go and load another.

i hope the new version also has some warnings when you save a project because i have also saved over a project accidentally which blows.
    Not to be blunt, but just dont be ignorant. Watch what your saving and where, be wary if you have an older gen idevice, and think twice when your handling you file data.
    And btw, the song format only retains its sequence when your switching kits. You sure you are loading a song and not a kit?