Beat maker Sound click stuff!

edited July 2010 in BeatMakers Showcase
Listen to mines, post yours so I can check out your stuff, lets make it happen!

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.soundclick.com/members/default.cfm?member=e2unes">http://www.soundclick.com/members/defau ... ber=e2unes</a><!-- m -->

Comments

• edited 6:00AM
    I gave about 6 of your tracks a listen bro, very solid stuff, and some of it really goes hard (E.X. Beautiful beat and your singing one)
    Your rap;ping is chillaxed, which I fig, I personally would just like to hear you throw out a more substantial song lyrically. And dont take that the wrong way, I just think itd be dope to hear you take a shot at dropping a story or similar. (not sure if you have, Ive only listened to 6 of your tracks, 2 of those being rapped over)
    Solid stuff man, and Id be don with that collab if you were serious..Im not too bad myself(not great either but eh, we all just trying to get better)

Keep it up, I could see you going far man.
    Stay up.
    i love having beat maker jam sessions! We don't have to do it for profit or copy writes n such, just a good ol' jam session for the love of making music... Thanks for checking out my work too, I checked yours out when I peeped the battle post, man u did something I didn't know where possible with BM app... Certain sounds you got, I was wondering how u did it, and it made me wanna go even harder, so thanks for that... I will be in touch shortly to trade email info and such... Thanks again bro!

Oh the rapping, yeah I just wanted to see how some beats sounded laced with lyrics, I rather make beats than rap but I wanted to try, I dig the advice n will try to go that rout vs what I did moving fwd. Thanks for the honest words.

ii, ii, iit's ya bOiiii e2uuuunes..... Lol
    i love having beat maker jam sessions! We don't have to do it for profit or copy writes n such, just a good ol' jam session for the love of making music... Thanks for checking out my work too, I checked yours out when I peeped the battle post, man u did something I didn't know where possible with BM app... Certain sounds you got, I was wondering how u did it, and it made me wanna go even harder, so thanks for that... I will be in touch shortly to trade email info and such... Thanks again bro!

Oh the rapping, yeah I just wanted to see how some beats sounded laced with lyrics, I rather make beats than rap but I wanted to try, I dig the advice n will try to go that rout vs what I did moving fwd. Thanks for the honest words.

ii, ii, iit's ya bOiiii e2uuuunes..... Lol

For sure bro, thats why im in it. For the love of it. Money is only third on my reasons for doing this. Besides im not up to that par yet lol.
    But yeah man, we could swap BM files via AIM or something, keep adding on and tweaking co op.
    And dude that is a great compliment bro, i appreciate the listen. And im not sure which battle beat you mean? Requiem? Cuz that was made on FL studio.
    However, i suggest apps like Thumbjam n Argon synth for BEatmaker.
    Haha yeah bro i feel you, your really not bad at it. Its all practice right?
    Stay up bro.