New Beat BenjaminGrimm!!!!

"DeathComes"
soundclick.com/benjamingrimm

Comments

• edited 9:29AM
    Whatup bro, very hardcore stuff. its original and sounds heavy. I have to ask, if you can grab a guitar a play something drop D and record it... dude you'd be making something fairly original if you combined it with hip hop beats.
    I think you have potential to be sick with this style.
    Thanx man. I've always been into underground hip hop. I've been rhyming about 10 years longer than I've been making beats. My cadence when I rhyme would fit BlockHead or Maker maybe Blue Sky Black Death. But I try to be purest I sample I usually chop out individual notes and create. Thanx for the feed back. How do you make your beats?
    Nice man, very different approach from me.
    Usually ill be playing with something, a piano,drum kit, guitar, an app...ect
    i get a spark and something good pops in my head, but im lacking in theory and experience so my idea becomes distorted as i drop it. And boom i get my base, then work around it.
    Im not really withing a specific groove, i guess because i havent quite found my style yet.

Anyways, i dig what your doing bro, keep grinding. Wheres those rhymes though? Im curious about those man.