New Tracks

Two new Beatmaker tracks. I love this damn program.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href=" m -->

Dionysus - drum and bass

Adult Swim - Electro

Comments

• edited 7:25PM
    The melody on Dionysus from 1.35 to 2.00 is amazing to say the least. This beat really does stand out from it's very fast Drums to it's well overall production. I would only say if the intro came just a slight hair faster it would make it flawless to me. Kinda reminds me of a Nujabes type track.
    Adult swim to me was ok, it really didn't stand out that much but it did have some funk and some flavor to it. It gets good in the middle parts. Like the unique style keep it up.
    Thanks Zsnake! I had fun working on these. I'll definitely be making some more. Can't wait till BM2.
    No Problem. I enjoyed them. Love hearing unique sounds. I can't wait also, Hopefully it come's out this month.
    I like em both alot. well constructed and different. I actually have a question.
    It sounds like you used the effects in BM
    Theres one question Ive always and have never had answered, i think its the one thing i dont know about BM. How do you use those effects within a track?
    Hey there, nice to hear from ya! I laid out about a four bar sequence and exported it out with the fx on. I turned it off when I assigned it to a pad so it would be kind of a "pure" sound without the effect on it twice. Then I brought it back in and cut it where I wanted it to loop. Lotta hair pulling trying to figure out how to make it sound right. I'm glad you like em!
    I like em both alot. well constructed and different. I actually have a question.
    It sounds like you used the effects in BM
    Theres one question Ive always and have never had answered, i think its the one thing i dont know about BM. How do you use those effects within a track?
    I'd love to have this answered as well... i've played around with it, but i don't really get how 2 use them.
    Hey there, nice to hear from ya! I laid out about a four bar sequence and exported it out with the fx on. I turned it off when I assigned it to a pad so it would be kind of a "pure" sound without the effect on it twice. Then I brought it back in and cut it where I wanted it to loop. Lotta hair pulling trying to figure out how to make it sound right. I'm glad you like em!

Lol dude, do you realize that have officially completed my mastery of this app? Kick ass man, thankyou.
    Its a bit of a pain in the ass, but this works.
    Hell yeah....!