BeatMaker 2 has been submitted to Apple

edited January 2011 in General
Hi!

We are thrilled to announce that BeatMaker 2 has been officialy submitted to Apple.
We are now waiting for the approval process to complete!

Thank you for your support!
Intua team.

Comments

• edited 6:03AM
    YES!!!!

There's a party goin' on right here
    A celebration to last throughout the years
    So bring your good times, and your laughter too
    We gonna celebrate your party with you

Come on now

Celebration
    Let's all celebrate and have a good time
    Celebration
    We gonna celebrate and have a good time

It's time to come together
    It's up to you, what's your pleasure

Everyone around the world
    Come on!

Yahoo! It's a celebration
    Yahoo!

Celebrate good times, come on!
    It's a celebration
    Celebrate good times, come on!
    Let's celebrate
    Intua are you allowed to tell us the estimated app approval time? That would be awesome. I hear two week is usually the max wait time.
    7 to 14 days
    Congrats Intua!!!! We are all so ready for BM2. This was probably the longest wait in my life for anything but I'm sure it's going to be worth it. You guys are gonna do big numbers and you deserve it. Thanks for all your hard work and dedication to the only app I'm gonna use. EVER!!!! LOL!!!!! Gotta go. Deleting every app on my Itouch and Ipad now. See you guys when it's released!!!!!!
    Hey Intua, so any plans to update the site with some pics, vids, and hopefully the manual before this pop up in the app store?
    from my experience i had beta test some app or games for the idevice, when they had send the app or games to the apple, it will only takes about 2 or 3 working days before it will be available in the itunes store.
    "rhed&quot wrote:
    from my experience i had beta test some app or games for the idevice, when they had send the app or games to the apple, it will only takes about 2 or 3 working days before it will be available in the itunes store.

Hopes=Up.
    So, will they let you know its accepted when they put it on the app store, or do they tell you before hand?
    @Ace from my experience of my beta test of some games of idevice, they will post up some news about it if its already accepted, and they will tell you that just wait for about an hour or ( go to sleep cause you have school ) it will be available tom for sure, to see it available to buy in the itunes store, cause it will always depends on the region time, on my experience if they announce it like example today is 28 they had post that apple accepted the app or the games and just wait for the app till it arrive in the app store, its like we had wait like 24 hours or till midnight like 2am or 4am EU till we can buy it.
    ..you lost me after @Ace.
    thats interesting data right there...its B.S., but whatever....
    it takes 7 to 14 days to get an app thru, but apple can be as fast as 3 days =)

This is exciting right?

I believe this app could very well put a huge deathblow right on the nose of hardware sampling.

Once somebody can harness the abilities of the vsynth gt/xt in an app its over in my opinion
    This is sick! I cant wait to get my hands on it! I'm even considering getting an iPad just for making beats... unless you guys are also developing for android...