Delete tracks in the Sequencer.

edited February 2011 in Support
Hallo,

Iam new with BM2 and i got two question.

Is it possible to delete a track from the sequencer?
When I insert a new track without an instrument there is an option to delete it. Push the track and a menu "pops up", push delete. Done, ok.
But when i want to delete a track with an instrument in place the option is not avaible. I can´t delete a track with an instrument.

Second.

i like the Audio copy/paste feature, but can you browse through your takes? For example i use MorphWizz and copy a take to the pasteboard then import it to BM2, but you can only paste the newest take, so if got some older takes BM2 could not use them because there is no "browsing" possibility you can only import your latest take. For example there is a app called "nanostudio" where you can scroll through your pasteboard.

Can you tell me a workaround for this "problem" or how you do it?

Thank you very much.

(English is not my native language, iam sorry if i have raped it)

Comments

• edited 4:24PM

If I'm reading it right, all you need to do is goto the intrument scene press & hold (about 2-3 secs) on the instrument you want to delete and it will pop up, this also works for delete Inserts and Aux busses...

If I'm reading it right, all you need to do is goto the intrument scene press & hold (about 2-3 secs) on the instrument you want to delete and it will pop up, this also works for delete Inserts and Aux busses...

Nicethings is right.. hold the instrument or bus for a second, and you'll enter delete options...

From the sequencer the only tracks that are able to be deleted are any that are added to the instrument other than the main track in where the instrument resides.. Only tracks added to that instrument can be deleted from the sequencer, but not the first track in the instrument.. If you want to delete the main track, you have to delete the instrument completely..
    Thank you so much!

Worked like a charm!

Thx