New Beat BenjaminGrimm!!!! (1st try BM2)

"THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND"
<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.soundcloud.com/benjamingrimm">www.soundcloud.com/benjamingrimm</a><!-- w -->

Comments

• edited 9:41PM
    Superdope!
    ya best beat i've ever heard with an iphone for sure. good job. how did you make that so good dude?! make a tutorial for the love of god. seriously though can you please take the time to explain how you did this. did you upload your own samples? or are these default sounds
    Thanks for the feedback I appreciate it. I search for samples all the time. The deeper you look the cooler samples you can find. I downloaded a song called Nights in White Satin by the Moody Blues in iTunes. Then put the song in BM2... I loaded up the song in the sample lab. I think I trimmed off most of the same except the last 40 secs or so. I then chopped it up and created a preset. Adjusted all the levels( I'm still working on those lol) made another preset for the drums and arranged every thing in the sequencer.
    oh yeah now i can tell its knights in white satin, but i mean you made it really great sounding, did you use a built in drum pad? actually man all your beats are the best ive heard by far using beatmaker honestly...can you make a video tutorial? or email me a tutorial i would love that because i need some help and if i can make quality beats like yours thatd be sick haha. i like the song "Never" a lot as well.