Project and samples lost

SLKSLK
edited May 2011 in Support
I just bought BM2 for the iPad 2. After having worked on my first real project for a quite a while, the program shut down while trying to save the project (the project was saved many times before that without problems). When trying to load the project again, the project can't open and apparently all the samples, I made in other programs, are gone too.

How do I prevent that in the future?

Comments

• edited 1:30PM
    Hello,

Did you get this problem while saving after a memory warning?
    We are currently improving the memory usage issues which would prevent these kind of problems to happen. In the meantime, we recommend to backup your project files (by making copies using Save As or using FTP to transfer them to your computer).
    Your samples should be unaffected though, you can browse your samples from the Sample Lab or by hitting Load from the Sample menu of the Drum Machine.

Cheers,
    Colin
    I lost everything all of a sudden with no error messages. I can't believe this. HELP Help!!!!
  • SLKSLK
    edited 1:30PM
    The was no memory warning before the program shut down.

/Søren
    @SLK: Could you please send us your corrupeted project by mail at "support at intua.net" so we can take a look on what happened ? Thank you

Cheers
    Colin
  • SLKSLK
    edited 1:30PM
    Thanks for taking this seriously. I'm not quite sure, if I still have the file, but I'll try and send it later, if I still got it.

/S