Xzi-Beat

edited June 2011 in General
Does anybody know Xzi-beat? You could go to his website and download beatpacks. But he shut down his website. If you know who he is, do you still have any beatpacks from him? If you do, which one do you have?

Comments

• edited 11:23PM
    yes i downloaded a bunch of bmkz packs from his site. the site is shut down, i dont know for what reasons. but what packs are you looking to sample. i can see if i have them and maybe send them since they are not huge files. let me know
    yes i downloaded a bunch of bmkz packs from his site. the site is shut down, i dont know for what reasons. but what packs are you looking to sample. i can see if i have them and maybe send them since they are not huge files. let me know

do you have Barbra Streisand and jason durolo-whatcha say?
    yea i got both of those files and they are fun. give me your email address and ill send them to you. if there is another way to send them let me know. i do have those two files
    yea i got both of those files and they are fun. give me your email address and ill send them to you. if there is another way to send them let me know. i do have those two files

Okay. check your messages. I sent you my email.