Can you PLEASE ADD Sonoma Copy & Paste?

edited July 2011 in Support
Can you PLEASE ADD Sonoma Copy & Paste?

Comments

• edited 12:11AM
    Hi,

Our audio copy & paste is compatible with Sonoma AudioCopy/Paste. Also, Apple recently decided to follow our implementation of the general pasteboard into GarageBand.

Cheers,
    Colin
    Yes!

But how do you copy a key pattern inside a pattern??? so i can past the same key pattern into a different track???
    Can you do this Intua?

'But how do you copy a key pattern inside a pattern??? so i can past the same key pattern into a different track???'
    You can copy a pattern from the song sequencer, then move it to another track and edit it. If you need to place the notes from this pattern to another, I would suggest to use the Merge function to make them a unique pattern, and then edit the notes within it.

Cheers,
    Colin
    Ya, but i want to move the copied notes from one pattern to a another track, (another drum machine). Cant figure it out? When i copy a pattern and move it to another track all the note are missing?

help?
    That maybe Intua (Colin), but I can only copy and paste one sample at a time into Nanostudio. Sonoma allows 12 samples at a time. This will minimize the time I have to go back and forth between apps.
    Ya, but i want to move the copied notes from one pattern to a another track, (another drum machine). Cant figure it out? When i copy a pattern and move it to another track all the note are missing?

help?[/quote

All the notes are missing? that should not be the case, if you do a copy and then move it vertically to your other drum machine track

Cheers,
    Colin
    Awe. thank you i figured it out the other day. If you copy and move to another pattern you have to make sure the if its the Keyboard sampler that the keys are available.
    i didn't go inside the note editor, as they where grey'd out.